Tuesday, September 18, 2007

18th September, 2006


It's 11.48pm now...in a few minutes, 18 is over...




So?




So getting more nostalgic...



It's my 1st anniversary in ADL, and also my first year in the working world.




Here are some moments I had in ADL:

I enjoyed the train rides with Alain and Y at the beginning of my early months in ADL (Since I know alain is gonna be reading this...i will add more: He's also a very good friend, one of those funny and smartie ones)





The ADL ladies







With Ramlah

First few moments in ADL:

Mazura introduced the office and all the rules to me, passed me the necessary documents, notebook etc




Y walked in, greeted with his very warm and charming smile....




Alain introduced himself and YY too...







WK introduced himself and asked me a couple of questions...






The last few moments of 18 a year later:




Glen and I laughing over me mixing up my hotel room number... (I couldn't find my room because I forgot my room number)




Met a new colleague with the name of "Casanova"(yes it's Italian but he's french, a good looking french)




Domingo teasing me about my Mandarin...




Etienne speaks better Mandarin than I do, although the locals refuse to listen because he's European




I was laughed at by Etienne when the coffee shop thai thai spoke to me in Mandarin and I looked puzzled. She turned and asked Etienne if I am Chinese... (????!!!)




Hardly had the chance to speak to Patt, but feels good to have a girl colleague around...

1 comment:

Mathias said...

Va-t-il comment Kuching ? Pour moi, c'est une ville très propre et belle. Espoir vous aimez votre travail là.