Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pictures of David & Grace's wedding and a word of thanks

My church member who reads my blog, told me I have a tendency to make promises on my post and not keep them. So here am I attempting to keep the promise I made in the last post about posting photos of David's wedding. Here they are:


Baby Lauren
David's wedding was superb! He sang a lovely song for his wife and took us all by surprise. I must admit he doesn't sound, one bit of him in karaoke...seriously good. Woo Hoo... good job, David!
What I like most about the wedding, is the lighting of candles - a symbolic sign of the union. Very meaningful moment when two mothers (bride and the groom's mothers) held each other's hands as they walked up the stage and then parted to light the candles. That moment was captivating.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank David and Grace for inviting me to sing on their wedding day. I hope the song has blessed you both.
Thanks to Elaine, Evonne and Aunty Carol Siew for helping me with the Mandarin speech. I was too nervous that I lost my lines. I promise to do better the next time by trying to sing more Mandarin songs in Karaoke.
Thanks to Julia, for helping us with the vocals and to Yee Voon for a good duet with me.
More pictures later when I get them from others.

No comments: